The Hershey Story COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
Online tickets are recommended for contactless entry. Purchase tickets here.
Things will look a little different when our doors open, so here’s what you should know before you visit.
How we are preparing:
- Guess are required to enter through the front doors (facing Chocolate Ave.).
- Face masks are required for all staff, volunteers and guests.
- Our dedicated “Clean Team” are sanitizing high-touch areas at frequent intervals throughout the day.
- Instant hand sanitizer is available in several high-traffic locations.
- Online tickets to the Museum Experience are recommended for contactless entry. Purchase tickets here.
- Social distancing is required.
- Plexiglass shields will be used at admission and retail areas.
- We are instructing staff to stay home if they feel unwell.
Changes in the Chocolate Lab:
- Staff and guests are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Tables are safely distanced 6 feet apart. Only families traveling together may sit together at a table.
- Re-usable items are not being used.
- All public spaces will be sanitized between classes.
- Class instructors will wear a face mask, face shield and gloves.
How our visitors can prepare:
- Online tickets are recommended for contactless entry. Purchase tickets here.
- Guests who arrive together will be asked to stay together for the duration of their visit.
- Face masks are required for all guests over the age of 2.
- Water fountains are not operational; guests are encouraged to bring their own water.
- Travelers should strongly adhere to healthy travel practices: wash hands often, cough into your elbow and avoid contact with people who may be sick.
- If you feel ill or experience flu-like symptoms, we urge you to stay home and seek medical care.