The Hershey Story COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
Online tickets are recommended for contactless entry. Purchase tickets here. Tickets may also be purchased in person upon arrival.
CDC guidelines will be strictly enforced. Face coverings are required at all times. If a medical condition prevents you from wearing a face covering, we kindly ask that you wait to visit The Hershey Story until after the pandemic. Face coverings are required for all staff, volunteers and guests.
How we are prepared:
- Guests are required to enter through the front doors (facing Chocolate Ave.).
- Our dedicated “Clean Team” are sanitizing high-touch areas at frequent intervals throughout the day.
- Instant hand sanitizer is available in several high-traffic locations.
- Online tickets to the Museum Experience are recommended for contactless entry. Purchase tickets here.
- Social distancing is required.
- Plexiglass shields are being used at admission and retail areas.
- Staff is instructed to stay home if they feel unwell.
Changes in the Chocolate Lab:
- Staff and guests are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Tables are safely distanced 6 feet apart. Only families traveling together may sit together at a table.
- Re-usable items are not being used.
- All public spaces will be sanitized between classes.
- Class instructors will wear a face mask, face shield and gloves.
How our visitors can prepare:
- Online tickets are recommended for contactless entry. Purchase tickets here.
- Guests who arrive together will be asked to stay together for the duration of their visit.
- Water fountains are not operational; guests are encouraged to bring their own water.
- Travelers should strongly adhere to healthy travel practices: wash hands often, cough into your elbow and avoid contact with people who may be sick.
- If you feel ill or experience flu-like symptoms, we urge you to stay home and seek medical care.