The Hershey Story COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
As per the most recent CDC guidelines, masks are required for those who are not fully vaccinated.
- High-touch areas are being sanitized throughout the day.
- Instant hand sanitizer is available in high-traffic locations.
- Plexiglass shields are being used at admission and retail areas.
- Water fountains are not operational; guests are encouraged to bring their own water.
- Travelers should strongly adhere to healthy travel practices: wash hands often, cough into your elbow and avoid contact with people who may be sick.
- If you feel ill or experience flu-like symptoms, we urge you to stay home and seek medical care.
Changes in the Chocolate Lab:
- Seating areas and tables will be sanitized between classes.