• An accessible entrance is located at The Pantry Café entrance at the Linden Avenue side of the building.
• An elevator is located off the Grand Lobby, near the entrance to the Special Exhibit Gallery
• Guests may borrow manual wheelchairs on a first-come, first-served basis. They are located at the admissions desk in the Grand Lobby.
For Visitors with Hearing Loss
• ASL interpretation is available free of charge for Chocolate Lab classes and other programs with two weeks’ notice. Please contact email@example.com or call 717-520-5596.
• All videos in the Museum Experience are open captioned.
For Visitors with Autism Spectrum Disorder or Sensory Disorders
• The social stories below are intended to help prepare children with Autism Spectrum Disorder or developmental disabilities for a visit to The Hershey Story. The Museum Experience is less crowded from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• Two sensory friendly backpacks are available to be used by guests with autism spectrum disorder during visits to the Museum Experience. The backpacks include noise reduction headphones, sunglasses, a small plush toy, fidget tools and copies of our Social Stories. Backpacks may be signed out at no cost on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Check our calendar of events for details on upcoming sensory friendly activities:
Sensory Friendly Morning: June 1, 2019, 9:30 a.m. – noon