Each year, The Hershey Story/The M.S. Hershey Foundation receives hundreds of requests for ticket donations from various organizations. As a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, we understand the significance of these fundraisers and are happy to help with their success.
While we aim to fulfill as many requests as we can, we are limited to the number of tickets we can donate. Organizations in Central Pennsylvania which share a similar educational mission will be the top candidates considered for a donation.
If your request is approved, your organization will receive four adult tickets to the Museum Experience at The Hershey Story.
Please see the following guidelines for ticket donation requests.
Eligible organizations include:
- A nonprofit charitable corporation that has been granted tax-exempt status under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and;
- Geographic focus in Central Pennsylvania where our employees and their families live and work, and;
- Emphasis on causes that benefit educational and cultural enrichment.
All requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on organization letterhead, and must include the following information:
- Primary contact name, email address, and telephone number
- Date of fundraising event
- Short description of the organization and its purpose
Please email information 4 – 6 weeks prior to need to email@example.com.