Membership to The Hershey Story provides a year of fun, learning and member-only benefits!
Holiday special! Order a gift membership before December 21 and receive two one-day passes to the Museum Experience and a holiday membership card tin, perfect for holiday gift giving! Gift membership is tax-deductible.
Membership also makes it easy to explore the Museum Experience, stop by The Pantry Café or Tastings, or experiment in the Chocolate Lab.
Members are our most valuable asset! We depend on your support so that we may continue to tell the many stories of Hershey – the man, his town and his enduring legacy.
As a member, you’ll receive the best the museum has to offer. Our membership package includes:
- Free admission to the Museum Experience and Special Exhibits for members
- Half off these experiences for members and their guests:
- Invitations to annual membership reception
- 15% discount at the Museum Shop and The Pantry Cafe
- Subscription to The M.S. Hershey Foundation newsletter The Legacy
- Reciprocal membership with other participating museums (You will be redirected to the “Time Travelers Reciprocal Program List”)
Membership benefits are valid for 1 full year.
Benefits subject to change without notice.
Includes 2 named adults living in the same household and children or grandchildren under 18 years of age
Includes 2 named adults
Individual adult membership for ages 18-61
Individual membership for ages 62+
The official registration and financial information for The M.S Hershey Foundation may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1.800.732.0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
The Hershey Story – The Museum on Chocolate Avenue is an operating division of
The M.S. Hershey Foundation. A 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.