Membership to The Hershey Story provides a year of fun, learning and member-only benefits!
Members are our most valuable asset! We depend on your support so that we may continue to tell the many stories of Hershey – the man, his town and his enduring legacy.
As a member, you’ll receive the best the museum has to offer for one full year. Our memberships include:
- Free admission to the Museum Experience and Special Exhibits
- Half off Chocolate Lab classes and Tastings
- Invitations to historic tours and educational programs
- Discounts at the Museum Shop and Lisa’s Cafe on Chocolate
- Friends & Family Days throughout the year
- Electronic subscription to The M.S. Hershey Foundation newsletter The Legacy
- Reciprocal membership with other participating museums (You will be redirected to the “Time Travelers Reciprocal Program List”)
Membership benefits are valid for 1 full year. Benefits subject to change without notice.
Family & Grandfamily – $135
Includes 2 named adults living in the same household and children or grandchildren under 18 years of age
Dual – $100
Includes 2 named adults
Individual – $60
Individual adult membership for ages 18-61
Senior (62+) – $50
Individual membership for ages 62+
Flex – $200
Two named adults and any four guests
Supporter – $500
All Flex benefits, plus a private tour of Collection Storage
Have membership questions? Please call 717-520-5581.
The official registration and financial information for The M.S Hershey Foundation may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1.800.732.0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
The Hershey Story is an operating division of The M.S. Hershey Foundation, which is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.