Roll up your sleeves and get ready to have fun at Hershey’s sweetest hands-on activity — the Chocolate Lab.
Inspired by Milton Hershey’s own candy-making apprenticeship and his flair for experimentation, the Chocolate Lab explores the distinctive qualities of chocolate through playful, hands-on experiences and interactive demonstrations.
The Chocolate Lab offers daily classes for guests to try their hand at chocolate pouring and decorating, and of course when it’s over, taste their delicious take-home chocolate creations. Guests can also learn about the ingredients used in chocolate-making and the refinement process.
The fun and informative family activity is lead by our in-house chocolate gurus and lasts about 45 minutes.
Tickets are limited. We recommend purchasing your Lab tickets in advance to ensure seating. Please arrive 15 minutes before your class begins and check-in at the admissions desk in the lobby. Please note, this activity is for children age 5 and older.
In order to ensure all guests have an enjoyable and safe experience in the Chocolate Lab, we ask you note the following:
- Children must be at least 5 years old to enter the Lab.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The Lab schedule is subject to change.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- The Chocolate Lab is NOT Kosher.
- The Chocolate Lab is NOT allergen free. However, we make every effort to exclude the use of tree and ground nuts.
- Only service dogs are allowed.