Teachers and educators can easily plan a class trip to The Hershey Story.
To schedule your tour, please click the button below and fill out our reservation form.
The Hershey Story school programs require a reservation for a minimum of 15 students, and can accommodate up to 100 students on the same day.
Each Chocolate Lab session (there may be up to 3 per visit depending on group size) can accommodate a maximum of 35 students. One chaperone is required for every five students and teachers are included in the chaperone count. Due to space restrictions, no more than six chaperones are admitted into a Chocolate Lab session, and at least one of the chaperones must be a teacher.
Additional adults are not permitted in the Chocolate Lab, and will be required to purchase a $10 admission to the Museum Experience to participate in the EduQuest.
Student group rates vary, based on program.
- A classroom is available for your brown bag lunches.
- RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. Please request when you schedule your tour.
- Lisa’s Café offers meals, snacks and refreshments.
- Please note: No food or drinks are allowed outside the café or classroom.
The Hershey Story, The Museum on Chocolate Avenue is located at:
63 West Chocolate Avenue
Hershey, PA 17033
Click here for directions.
For private automobiles: Free parking is available at the Intermodal Parking garage adjacent to the museum.
- Unloading IS permitted on Chocolate Avenue
- Unloading is NOT permitted on Linden Road
- Bus parking can be accessed on Park Blvd. via Ridge Road
- Additional information regarding drop-off will be mailed with reservation confirmation material.