Teachers and educators can easily plan a class trip to The Hershey Story.
To schedule your tour, please click the button below and fill out our reservation form.
Each Chocolate Lab Interactive session can accommodate one classroom with a maximum of 35 students. One chaperone is required for each five students – teachers are included in the chaperone count. Due to space restrictions, only 6 chaperones will be admitted into the Chocolate Lab. Any extra adults will need to pay a $9 admission fee. A teacher must be present during each Chocolate Lab class.
An EduQuest experience can accommodate four classrooms per time slot. One chaperone is recommended for each five students in elementary grades; one chaperone is recommended for each ten middle and high school students.
Special Exhibit programs can accommodate groups of up to 100 students. One chaperone is recommended for every five students.
Student group rates vary, based on program.
- Multi-purpose rooms are available for your brown bag lunches.
- RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. Please make arrangements when you schedule your tour.
- The Pantry Café offers light meals, snacks and refreshments.
- Please note: No food or drinks are allowed outside the café or lunch rooms.
The Hershey Story, The Museum on Chocolate Avenue is located at:
63 West Chocolate Avenue
Hershey, PA 17033
Click here for directions.
For private automobiles: Free parking is available at the Intermodal Parking garage adjacent to the museum.
- Unloading IS permitted on Chocolate Avenue
- Unloading is NOT permitted on Linden Road
- Bus parking can be accessed on Park Blvd. via Ridge Road
- Additional information regarding drop-off will be mailed with reservation confirmation material.