Join us for a rare opportunity to tour High Point Mansion, the home of Milton and Catherine Hershey. Experience its historic grandeur, from the graceful rounded entry hall to the octagonal breakfast room. Admire many original furnishings and hear stories of how Mr. and Mrs. Hershey lived and entertained in their gracious home.
Read the history of High Point Mansion
High Point Tour Information
Purchase tickets here.
Additional tour tickets are released on the 15th of every month.
Tours are currently held on Saturdays only.
Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Masks are optional for tour guides and guests.
- Tours typically last 60-75 minutes, and require standing/walking. Seating is not available. We welcome personal wheelchairs, walkers and folding seat canes. One wheelchair is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tour tickets will only be sold online, and must be purchased at least one day in advance of a tour. Tickets will not be sold at High Point Mansion.
- There is a ten-guest maximum per tour, plus two tour guides.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your tour. Tours will congregate at the bottom of the front porch steps.
- Tours are recommended for children ages 8 and older.
- Items not permitted: strollers, large bags, backpacks, food and drinks.
- Photography is not permitted inside the building.
- Free parking is available in the adjoining lot, which is accessible through the gated entrance off Mansion Road.
- Tours that are cancelled due to inclement weather (icy conditions) will be posted here on the homepage of HersheyStory.org.
- Once your order has been processed, no refunds or exchanges will be accepted.
- Enjoy walking tours of historic buildings in Hershey?
Try Hershey Theatre’s Spotlight Tour!
Purchase tickets here.
High Point Tour Ticket Prices:
- Regular (ages 13-61): $17.50
- Senior (ages 62+): $15
- Junior (age 3-12): $15
- Active Duty Military: $15
- Members (The Hershey Story, Hershey Gardens or Hershey Theatre Guild): $15
- Hershey History Special!
Tour High Point Mansion and visit the Museum Experience at The Hershey Story for only $27.50 per person.
Museum Experience ticket good for one visit within six months from date of purchase. It may be used at any time during normal operating hours; specific time slot not required.
Once your order has been processed, no refunds or exchanges will be accepted.
Tour tickets are not sold at High Point Mansion.