Join us for a rare opportunity to tour High Point Mansion, the home of Milton and Catherine Hershey. Experience its historic grandeur, from the graceful rounded entry hall to the octagonal breakfast room. Admire many original furnishings and hear stories of how Mr. and Mrs. Hershey lived and entertained in their gracious home.
High Point Tour Information
Individual tour tickets are currently sold out. Please check back later for additional ticket sale information.
Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your tour.
- Tour tickets will be sold online only, until 30 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
- Tours will last 45 minutes.
- There will be a ten-guest maximum, per tour, plus two tour guides.
- Tours are recommended for children ages 8 and older.
- Handicap access is available. Please indicate on the order form, should you require handicap accessibility.
- CDC guidelines will be strictly enforced. Face coverings are required at all times. If a medical condition prevents you from wearing a face covering, we kindly ask that you wait to tour High Point until after the pandemic.
- Items not permitted: strollers, large bags, backpacks, food and drinks.
- Photos are not permitted inside the building.
- Tour tickets must be purchased in advance until 30 minutes prior to the tour. Tickets will not be sold at High Point Mansion.
- Free parking is available in the adjoining lot, which is accessible from Mansion Road.
- Tours will congregate at the bottom of the front porch steps.
- Tours that are cancelled due to inclement weather (icy conditions) will be posted here on the homepage of HersheyStory.org.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
Tickets are currently sold out. Please check back later for additional ticket sale information.
High Point Tour Ticket Prices:
- Regular (ages 13-61): $15
- Senior (ages 62+): $13
- Junior (age 3-12): $13
- Active Duty Military: $13
- Members (The Hershey Story, Hershey Gardens or Hershey Theatre Guild): $13
- Hershey History Special!
Tour High Point Mansion and visit the Museum Experience at The Hershey Story for only $25 per person.
Museum Experience ticket good for one visit within six months from date of purchase. It may be used at any time during normal operating hours; specific time slot not required.
Individuals tour tickets are currently sold out. Please check back later for additional ticket sale information.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Tour tickets may only be purchased online.
Tour tickets will not be sold at High Point Mansion.